I. Chulabhorn Graduate Institute – ASEAN Foundation
Joint Post-graduate Scholarship Program in Science and Technology
- Scholarships are open to bonafide ASEAN nationals (except Thai citizen)
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00
- Applicants with at least 2 years work experiences in related field will receive favorable consideration
- Applicants must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized test of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Applicants must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
Field of Study
- Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Chemical Biology
The scholarship will cover tuition and other academic fees, round trip airfare, accommodation allowance, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance and others.
The award is tenable for a period of 2 years, subject to an annual review of the scholar’s satisfactory progress.
Applicants should complete the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute – the ASEAN Foundation Post – Graduate Scholarship Program application form and submit together with other supporting documents to:
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute
(CGI-AF Joint Scholarship Program)
54 Kamphangphet 6 Road,
Laksi, Bangkok 10210
Email: [email protected]
Application for the CGI-AF Scholarship Program is due on 30 November 2011. Pre-session orientation program will commence in April 2012 while the academic program will commence in June 2012.
Notification of the Award
Successful applicants will be notified of the outcome by CGI.
CGI – AF scholarship application form can be downloaded here (Microsoft Word Document, 174KB).
II. ASEAN Foundation Research Scholarships
The ASEAN Foundation (AF) and NUS have entered into a new agreement to develop high quality human resources within ASEAN member countries through the ASEAN Foundation Research Scholarship.
These scholarships are open to bonafide nationals of an ASEAN country (except Singapore citizens and permanent residents) and tenable in the following faculties:
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- School of Design and Environment (Real Estate & Building courses)
- Faculty of Law
- Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
To qualify, applicants must:
- Hold a good bachelors degree or its equivalent and possess a strong academic record;
- Satisfy other admission requirements as specified by the faculty/school they apply to;
- Submit a valid Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) result as evidence of their proficiency in the English language (for applicants whose native tongue or medium of university instruction is not English).
- Agree to return and/or serve for at least 2 years in any ASEAN countries after completion of their studies.
b) Field of Studies
- Developmental Studies
- Information and Communication Technology
c) Award Amount
- A monthly stipend of S$2,000;
- Tuition, examination fees and other approved fees at NUS;
- A one-off air travel allowance of one single trip ticket from home country to Singapore upon award of the scholarship;
- A one-off book allowance of up to S$200;
- Accommodation subsidy of Singapore Dollars (S$3,000) per year;
- Graduation gown rental fees;
- A one-off air travel allowance of one single trip ticket from Singapore to home country upon successful completion of the course leading to the award of the degree.
Please read the full terms and conditions.
d) Award Period
The award is tenable for a maximum of 2 years, subject to an annual review of the scholar’s satisfactory progress.
|Intake||Application Closing Date||Outcome Notification Date|
|Semester 1 (August)||15 November||May|
|Semester 2 (January)||15 May||October|
III. SCG Foundation – AF – MAIDS Scholarships
For 2012 – 2013 Academic Year, Application Deadline 15th March 2012
The SCG Foundation (The Siam Cement Foundation), the ASEAN Foundation and the Master of Arts in International Development Studies (MAIDS) programme is pleased to grant up to 4 full scholarships for individuals wishing to study at the Master of Arts Program in International Development Studies at Chulalongkorn University.
- 3 scholarships are open to government or non-profit sector employeesfrom each of the following three Southeast Asian countries:
- 1 scholarship is open to a a Thai government or non-profit sector employee who lives in the far South of Thailand or would like to conduct his or her thesis on peace and development in that area
Contact Address in Indonesia:
Jl. Sam Ratulangi No.2, Menteng, Jakarta – 10350, INDONESIA
Phone: +62-21-3192 4828 Fax: +62-21-3192-6078
E-mail: [email protected]
Or reach us using our electronic contact form.